mcquinlum kclang

MCQUINN LUMBER-LANG BUILDING
624 N. Main, Boerne
Library File #10.1

ID# 24668 ORIGINAL USE: Lumber yard PRESENT USE: Apartments/Office Building CURRENT OWNER: Westex Capitol LTD
OWNERS: McQuinn; George and Quick; Clark Lang LOCATION: Toepperwein Addition Lot #8 DATE: c1970 HISTORICAL DESIGNATION: NO
BUILDER: R. M. George/Clark Lang CONSTRUCTED OF: CONDITION: Excellent DESCRIPTION:

HISTORY: On this lot in the early part of the century, there was a hardware business and lumber yard. The picture of McQuinn Building Materials was taken in 1954. By 1968 the McQuinn store was located on Blanco Street on the lot now occupied by the new Kendall County Courthouse.

When the McQuinn business moved from North Main, the property was bought by the George & Quick Builders who built the apartment complex which now occupies this property.

In 1999 Clark & Karolyn Lang, owners of the apartments, remodeled, adding the two story office building across the front of the apartment complex.

Source: Boerne Public Library files August 1999.

Please Press your Browser's BACK Button to Return to Main Page