|Dr. Diamond/Dr. Gremmel Office||Landmark|
|ID# 22824||ORIGINAL USE: Antique Store||PRESENT USE: Antique Store||CURRENT OWNER: ?|
|OWNERS: Cody Dutton||LOCATION: Graham Addition Lot #:3||DATE: 1993 Style/Period: Western pioneer commercial||HISTORICAL DESIGNATION: NO|
|BUILDERS: unknown||CONSTRUCTED OF: Pressed Tin||CONDITION: Excellent||DESCRIPTION: Rectangular, tin commercial building. Porch on the front giving it look of pioneer vintage.|
HISTORY: The building now on this lot is called the Landmark.
It was built by Cody Dutton to use for commercial purposes. Antique businesses
have occupied it to the present time.
There was a house on this lot in the early 1890's occupied by Edna Reinhard. In the 1950's Dr. Jack Diamond had his office in this house and owned the building across the street where he had a hospital. After Dr. Diamond moved to Louisiana, Dr. Gremmel took his practice and had an office in the Reinhard House. The house was torn down about 1970 and the lot remained empty for many years until the Dutton's built the Landmark.
Source: Boerne Public Library files.
Please Press your Browser's BACK Button to Return to the Building Index