sheppard
sketch by Col. Bettie Edmonds, 1984.
SHEPPARD'S CREEK RANCH
Kendalia
Library File #300.094

HISTORY. Built about 1870, the Sheppard's Creek Ranch is a pioneer German home of saltbox design made from native limestone rock. The house was completely restored by the Todd family, and then was owned by Mr. Sam Bell Steves for over 20 years. The current owner is Mr. Frank Huntress III of San Antonio.

Source: Boerne Public Library files.

Back to Kendall County Main Page