uecker

TOEPPERWEIN (FERDINAND) SUNDAY HOUSE
703 S. Main, Boerne
Library File #95.3
ID# 23846 ORIGINAL USE: Home PRESENT USE: Commercial CURRENT OWNER: John and Karen Wolters
OWNERS: Freddie Mae & Alton Uecker, Arthur Nagel LOCATION: Kernaghan Lot: # 1 DATE: unknown Style/Period: German pioneer. HISTORICAL DESIGNATION: BHP
BUILDER: unknown CONSTRUCTED OF: Rock; composition roof; store windows CONDITION: Good DESCRIPTION:This building has been described as first being an old Sunday House type construction with thick rock walls. Drastically altered over time.

HISTORY: In the 1950's this house was occupied by the florists Alton and Freddie Mae (Saxon) Uecker. Since that time it has been occupied by many businesses. It has been partitioned in such a way that there is space for more than one occupant.

Source: Boerne Public Library files.

Back to Kendall Main Page