Pearson Family Cemetery
Honeycutt and Pat Althaus
County Historical Commission, 101 Pitchfork, Johnson City, TX
by: Luke Kent (1983)
Prepared for the TXGenWeb Blanco County Web Site by Wanda
Location: The cemetery is located one mile north of North Grape
Creek on the old Pearson
home place. This property was owned by Mr. Charles Lehmann and is
now (1982) owned by his
daughter, Mrs. Mildred Miman (nee Lehmann) Deansville, Texas
Buried in this cemetery are two daughters of Martha Caroline Kent and
John Wilson Pearson.
There are no markers and the graves were identified and the information
furnished by Luke Kent.
Mar 23 1876 Sep 18 1896
Jul 10 1886
Sep 15 1899
Mr. John W. Pearson is buried in the Sandy Cemetery.
Mrs. Martha Caroline Kent Pearson is buried in the Willow City Cemetery.
Return to Blanco County,