Historical Marker

Lake Victor Lodge

Source: Photos by Barry Caraway <barrycaraway@hotmail.com>

 

Lake Victor, at the corner of Railroad Ave. and FM 2340

Sponsored by the nearby Robert E. Lee Lodge, Lake Victor Lodge No. 1011, A.F. & A.M. was formally established in December 1909 during the 73rd annual grand communications of the Grand Lodge of Texas. The first meeting of the Lake Victor Lodge took place in a rented building on January 1, 1910. The lodge built its own meeting place on this site in 1914 and continued to meet on that site throughout the 20th century. Was reported in 1953-1954. In 1999, the lodge had 36 members, three of whom had more than 50 years of service. As is Masonic custom, the Lake Victor Lodge contributes to charitable causes. The Lodge continues to uphold the traditions of its founders. (2000)

 

See complete list of Burnet County Historical Markers

 

 

GO TO

Burnet Main Page | Photo Album | Burnet Resources | War Page | Texas Resources | National Resources | Searches | Genealogy Info


You are our 2214 visitor to this page.

Last update:  Sunday, 06-Oct-2002 18:07:26 MDT