Click on the links below to see photos of the actual markers.
1. OLIVIA CEMETERY - Associated with the Eden Swedish Lutheran Church in 1893. SH 172 and CR 317. (SH= State Highway, CR= County Road)
2. OLIVIA COMMUNITY - Swedish community established in 1892. SH 172 at City Limits.
3. COX POINT - At east end of causeway and SH 35 at Point Comfort, TX
4. HALF MOON REEF LIGHTHOUSE - 2300 SH 35, in front of the Bauer Community Center, Port Lavaca, TX.
5. FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH - 902 Calhoun St., Port Lavaca,TX
6. RANGER CEMETERY - Harbor Street, Port Lavaca, TX
7. LAVACA HOTEL - Corner of Main and Commerice St., Port Lavaca, TX
8. SAN ANTONIO & MEXICAN GULF RAILROAD - Corner of Virginia and Railroad St. at Southern Pacific Depot, Port Lavaca, TX
9. PORT LAVACA CEMETERY - South Nueces Street, Port Lavaca, TX
10. ST JOSEPH'S BAPTIST CHURCH - 811 Virginia St., Port Lavaca, TX
11. MASONIC LODGE - 2 miles north of Port Lavaca, TX on FM 1090.
12. ORDER OF EASTERN STAR - 2 miles North of Port Lavaca, TX on FM 1090f
13. LINNVILLE MARKER - Marks old Linnville town site; on shore of Lavaca Bay, east of Bayview Addition on private property. In 2002 - New granite marker setup on FM 1090 just north of Port Lavaca, TX.
14. INDIANOLA OLD TOWN CEMETERY - -Also called Cemetery on the Ridge. On elevated ridge overlooking Bay at Indianola Beach. SH 316 to .2miles west of beach. Left across cattle guard on public county- maintained road through beach.
15. INDIANOLA CEMETERY - SH 316 to .2 miles west of beach.
16. LA SALLE MONUMENT - SH 316 to Indianola Beach, right (south) on paved beach road which makes circle around monument. Considered a state park area with picnic tables.
17. INDIANOLA TOWN SITE - Marks general area of Indianola town site. See one of several visibler remaining cisterns behind marker. (See note below.) SH 316 to Indianola Beach, right on paved beach road to La Salle Monument and then unto paved beach road which becoomes South Ocean Dr; 7 miles from Monument.
18. INDIANOLA - SH 316 to Indianola Beach, right and south on beach road about .5 miles.
19. MOSES JOHNSON - 1 1/2 miles south of Kamey, near juntions of US 87 and FR 2433, about 6 miles northwest of Port Lavaca, TX.
20. GREENLAKE COMMUNITY - At junction of SH 35 and SH 185, west of Port Lavaca about 12 inches.
21. ANGELINA BELL PEYTON EBERLY - Sh 316 to just west of Indianola Beach (8.1 miles). Located just past "Big Duke's" Near signs and turn off for markers number 14 and 15.
22. ZIMMERMAN CEMETERY - South on SH 316, past Magnolia Beach turn off (FR 2760) Cemetery is located on private property.
23. MATAGORDA ISLAND LIGHTHOUSE - East end of Matagorda Island. Accessible only by boat or state-operated ferry. Ferry and nearest public boat docks at Port O'Connor. Take SH 238 sout out of Port Lavaca, right at blinking light; left at next blinking light onto FR 1289, left on SE 185 to Port O'Connor, TX Follow signs in Port O'Connor to Texas Parks and Wildlife ferry and to public docks. Call 361-983-2215 for departure times.
24. MOUNT SINAI BAPTIST CHURCH - 419 Center St., Port Lavaca, TX
25. CALHOUN COUNTY - 301 South Ann St., Port Lavacac, TX
26. CAPTAIN ANDREW RASMUSSEN - Saluria Life Saving Station, US Coast Guard; residence in Port O'Connor. Located at Main and 15th St., Port O'Connor, TX Take SH 238 south out of Port Lavaca, right at blinking light; left at next blinking light onto FR 1289; left onto SH 185 to Port O'Connor
27. SYLVANUS HATCH - Hatch Bend Countryu Club. Six miles southwest of Port Lavaca on SH 35, follow signs to Hatch Bend Country Club; located in hatch Cemetery.
28. INDIANOLA GRANITE MARKER - Granite marker erected as part of New Braunfels, Texas Centennial, 1995. Located at the base of the La Salle Monument. SH 316 to Indianola Beach, right (south) on paved beach road whichs makes a circle around the monument.
29. JEFFERSON BEAUMONT - Located at Port Lavaca Cemetery in Port Lavaca, TX, south off Austin ST. (SH 238) on South Nueces St.
30. CALHOUN COUNTY JAIL - 301 South Ann St., Marker located in front of Calhoun County Museum, adjacent to the Calhoun County Courthouse Annexx.
31. WILEY GEORGE - located in the Port Lavaca Cemetery on South Nueces St., Port Lavaca, TX
32. FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH - 1111 North Virginia St., Port Lavaca, TX
33. FIRST UNITED METHODIST CHURCH - 814 North San Antonio St., Port Lavaca, TX
34. SIX MILE CEMETERY - 6 miles north of Port Lavaca, TX on FM 1090 left onto Royal Road; 1/4 mile on left. Predominantly Czech families buried in cemetery. In back of Six Mile Presbyterian Church.
35. SIX MILE COMMUNITY - 6 miles north of Port Lavaca, TX on FM 1090
36. SIX MILE PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH - 6 miles north of Port Lavaca, TX on FM 1090 left on Royal Road; 1/4 mile on left.
37. CIVIL WAR BOMDBARDMENT OF PORT LAVACA - located on Broadway/Commerce Street in the city limits of Port Lavaca. Is right next to #38.
38. ALSATION IMMIGRATION THROUGH LAVACA BAY- located on Broadway/Commerce Street in the city limits of Port Lavaca. Is right next to #37.