COLLIN COUNTY, TEXAS

PAST FINDERS' PHOTO COLLECTION

       

       Cemeteries

        Churches

       People       

        Places

        Schools

        Tombstones


   Home


Contact Us

Links

       

 

 

McKinney

 

Armistice parade, 1956

McKinney

Armistice Parade, 1956

McKinney

donated by Helen Hall

Old McKinney City Hall

Cotton bales

McKinney

donated by Helen Hall

First fire engine, 1885

McKinney

donated by Helen Hall

First National Bank of McKinney

McKinney

Collin County National Bank

McKinney

Coliseum

McKinnry

donated by Bill Haynes

Graduation

McKinney

Interurban power plant

McKinney

McKinney crowd, 1907

donated by Helen Hall

McKinney street

McKinney

donated by Helen Hall

Merritt-Dowdy House

McKinney

Dr. Metz house

McKinney

Muse Academy

Muse Academy

McKinney

Old Union Flour Mill, 1874

McKinney

donated by Helen Hall

East side of square

McKinney

Southeast corner of square and Newsome building

McKinney

West side of square

McKinney

McKinney

McKinney

McKinney VFW hall

McKinney

Union Depot

McKinney

donated by Helen Hall

White Billows Flour Mill

McKinney

donated by Helen Hall

White Blacksmith Shop

McKinney

donated by Helen Hall

J. M. White & Son Lumber

McKinney

donated by Ralph White