Parker Ranch Home, County Road 310 2 1/2 miles from Iraan, is a Spanish Colonial Home built in 1929 by Mr. and Mrs. O. W. Parker.
- O. W. Parker (1876-1962) moved to Crockett County in 1902 and worked for local ranchers until he eventually established his own ranch. Parker had this house built for his family after the 1926 Yates oil field discovery brought prosperity to the region. Completed in 1930, it is a fine example of Spanish Colonial Revival architecture. The property was also known for its orchards and gardens, tended by O. W.'s wife, Mildred (d. 1970). Recorded Texas Historic Landmark-1994