The following information was submitted by Teryl Lynn.
1. Lydia Eudora Curtis, wife of Chapley Winters. Lydia's parents were Albert Lattimer Curtis and Susan Melvina Winters.
2. Winters Boys George Clifton, Hubert Albert and Clyde Taylor. The little boy in front is Teryl Lynn's grandfather, Robert Hubert Winters.
3. Young Winters Boys Clyde Taylor, George Clifton, and Hubert Albert Winters.
4. Winters Boy Family Information Clyde Taylor Winters,(Left) born Aug 19, 1894 Bigfoot, Frio Co., Texas. Died Dec 31, 1975 in Hemet, Riverside Co., CA Hubert Albert Winters (far Right) (my GGrandfather) born 23 Jun 1893, Moore Station, Frio Co., Texas, Died 25 Oct 1941 Bell, Los Angeles Co., CA. Buried at Rosehills Memorial Park, Whittier, CA George Clifton Winters, (center) Born 14 May 1896 Pearsall, Frio Co., Texas Died 26 June 1960 Los Angeles, Los Angeles Co., CA
Children of ANDREW CHAPLEY WINTERS* and LYDIA EUDORA CURTIS**
Andrew Chapley's parents were BILLINGTON TAYLOR WINTERS and MARY JANE WELBORN.
Lydia Eudora's parents were ALBERT LATTIMER CURTIS and SUSAN MELVINA WINTERS
*Andrew Chapley is sometimes listed as "Charley, A.C. or C.A." ** Lydia Eudora is sometimes listed as "Dora"
I have more info if you are interested - Mary Jane's Funeral Record, Clyde Taylor's WWI records etc.
5. OTHER INFORMATION: Some other info -According to Olive Clyde Winters (granddaughter of Lydia Eudora) Lydia Eudora was fairly well off, having been the widow of Billington Taylor Winters. After his death, she married a man with the last name of LONG. He took everything that she had and sold it, leaving her alone. She then moved to Los Angeles to live with her son Hubert Albert. Lydia died in Long Beach, CA in 1950. Lydia and Billington also had twins, buried in Frio County, Irby and Ruby, who died before 2 years of age.
TXGenWeb, Frio County - Winters Boys Family updated on 04/12/2016