I have been trying to sort out the Boston Families of Grayson Co. They are somehow all connected (I believe )and wish to clear the confusion I have about them up. See Boston Family 1 & Boston Family 2.
George Frederick Boston He was listed as being born in Aug 1859 in Miss. and his parents b. Miss. He and his wife Mary White are buried in Durant -Okla. Highland Cemetery
In the 1920 census his wife listed as "Jimmie" it appeared to be b. in Jun of 1867.
The children I could find on the census and other places and filled in some gaps with death cert. info.
- Leona Boston b. 5 Nov 1883 in Whitesboro, Grayson Co., Tx - 28 Sep 1976 in Amarillo, Potter Co., Tx. She was buried in Highland Cemetery, Bryan, Durant, Oklahoma. She married Hugh L. Cox. Her children were; all deceased-
2 children .
- Louise Cox Dibble b. 1906 Died in Sitka Alaska in 1998(?) one daughter Susan,
- Virginia Cox Potts b. 1908, died in Florida 4 children all living,
- Hugh L. Cox Jr. b. 1911 4 children all living
- Thomas Cox b. 1918 deceased 1960 in Ft Worth Tx. buried in family plot in Durant,
- George A (Ambrose) Boston, his mother is not mentioned on his death cert. b. 19 Dec 1885 Tx. died 19 Jul 1961 Ft. Worth, Tx. and he was buried in Highland Cemetery, Bryan, Durant, Oklahoma. His wife was Hattie Prewitt Boston b. 31 JUl 1896, Tx, died 3 Oct 1948 Ft. Worth. Her parents were H. B. Prewitt and Willie Mae Turner Prewitt. Hattie was buried in Durant, Ok.
- Eunice V. Boston b. Jun 1889. I found no further info on her or her brother Charles.
- Chas . J. Boston b. Dec 1895