Denison Opera House
114-116 West Woodard
Opened by John Wilkinson in 1893
This was the second Denison Opera House, the first having been started by John B. McDougall at 221–223 West Main.
Wilkinson sold out in 1895 to Milton L. Eppstein, the first of several owners.
The theater operated until 1917.
"A Few Snap Shots of the Denison Opera House
Milton L. Eppstein, Owner & manager
Robinson, Frank M., comp. Industrial Denison. [N.p.] : Means-Moore Co., [ca, 1909]. Page 27