Travis Lodge No. 117, A.F. & A.M., was chartered in 1852.
This site was acquired in 1910,although this classical revival temple was
not built until 1924. Designed by local architects John Tulloch and the
firm of Clyce & Rolfe, the building features giant order columns and
portico, fifteen over fifteen windows, and a segmental arch entry pediment.
It remained the headquarters for the Masonic lodge until 1985. (RTHL -