GUNTER BIBLE COLLEGE
DECEMBER 4, 1903
Van Alstyne Public Library
Gunter Bible Church School
A 1909 view of the Gunter Bible Church (School) which was
operated in Gunter from 1903 until 1928 by the Church of Christ.
Originally it was a junior college and then expanded to include elementary and
high school; it is the site of an annual picnic now.
In 1946 a home
for the aged was begun in the building. Now more than 200 men and
women are cared for in the home. (1976)
(photo courtesy of Carmen Vaughan)
Gunter Bible College