one-room frame building was located 1.5 miles west of Sandy Springs;
one teacher taught grades one through seven. The land was donated
by H.C. (Henry Calaway) Green. This school was called "Pleasant View". Members of the school board were Fred (Frederick Newberry) Henry, Thomas M. Stubblefield and H.C. (Henry Calaway) Green. The
first school building burned in 1930 when Clarabell Riddle was teaching
the school. After the school burned, the students assembled in a
nearby church building which was used for the Pull Off School
until it also burned in 1932. After the church burned, Pull Off School was consolidated with Sandy Springs School.
2006 All that remains of the Pull Off School is signs of its base now overgrown with trees and in the memories of people like Lorene Goldston Tamplen Shelton, d/o Herman Goldston, who is standing at the place where the school once stood.