Click on link to go to listing for Plantersville Cemetery.
From the intersection of SH 105 and CR 1774, go .5 mi south on 1774. Cross the railroad tracks and turn left (.1 mi.) on Cemetery Road. Go .3 mi. to the end of Cemetery Road and it is on the left.
The site of the Plantersville Cemetery was used as early as 1864. In 1866, landowner and Plantersville Postmaster Peter W. Walton donated the land to the community for use as a cemetery. It was enlarged in 1911 and 1958. The cemetery has two iron-fence enclosures and a number of marked graves that are over 100 years old.