Library Closure Dates
Current Newsletter Keys To The
Archived Newsletter Keys To The
Journal Keys to the
Spring Course of 2014
First Families Project
First Families Application Form
Publications for Sale
Tombstone Photos Project - Boerne Cemetery
Research Trip to Salt Lake
RESEARCH HELP POLICY
The Genealogical Society of Kendall County will
provide research or lookups subject to the following general
- Volunteers will consult all records available.
- Requests should be limited to materials about people who are Not Living
- Requests should be specific in nature; general requests may be
returned without action.
- Requests For Research to the Genealogy Society Research
by e-mail to : The Family History
or by mail to:
The Genealogy Society of Kendall
Attn: Lookup Committee
P.O. Box 623,
Boerne, TX 78006.
- There is no Professional Genealogist available to do research at
- The library reserves the right to discontinue or disregard requests
from Professional Genealogists or Fee Researchers or other individuals
who attempt to use our reference services for monetary gain or from
patrons who request these services excessively.
This page revised December 16, 2013
Return to GSKC Home