PEARSON CHAPEL, TEXAS
Pearson's Chapel, also known as Pearson's, a farming community at the junction of Farm roads 1280 and 3151, six miles west of Lovelady in south central Houston County, developed around a church of that name that had been established before 1900.
In the mid-1930s the community had a church, a school, and a number of houses.
After World War II it's school was consolidated with that of Lovelady, and by the mid-1960's only a church and a few widely scattered houses remained in the area. In the early 1990's Pearson's Chapel was a dispersed rural community.