1. Lucinda L. Huckabay. Born on 6 Dec 1827 in Walton, Georgia.1 Lucinda L. died in Texas? On 12 Apr 1850 when Lucinda L. was 22, she married Billington/Bellington A. Hall, in Bienville Parish, Louisiana1 or 4 May 1850 Stewart, Georgia2. On the census for Stewart, Georgia, in 1850. Bellington b 1827 and Lucinda b 1836(?). Taxpayer in 1857 in Chattahoochee, Georgia. They had at least one child:
2 i. John Benjamin (1854->1897)
Lucinda L. second married Joe Gilbert. They had at least one child:
3 i. Billy
2. John Benjamin Hall. Born in 1854 in Louisiana3. Was on the census for Hunt, Texas, in 1880. Lived with C.C.Holtman family (future wife). John Benjamin died aft 1897. Was on the census for Greenville, Hunt, Texas, in 1900. John, Fay, Lulu, Bink, Frank, Archie, Fannie, Sophia, Jack. John Benjamin married Mary Catherine Holtman. Born in 1861 in Texas. Mary Catherine died in Texas bef 1900; she was 39. They had the following children:
4 Faye (1882-1960)
5 Lulu (1884-)
6 Bink (1886-)
7 Frank (1888-)
8 Archie (1890-)
9 Fannie (1892-)
10 Sophia (1894-)
11 John/Jack B. (1897-)
3. Billy Gilbert.
4. Faye Hall. Born on 20 Jun 1882 in Liberty, Hunt, Texas. Faye died in Greenville, Texas, on 11 Mar 1960; she was 77. Buried in Forest Park, Greenville, TX. Death resulted from the pneumonia which developed after a fire in her home. Horace Robert and Fay Arnold helped raise several of her siblings after their parents died (Worldconnect: Mimidobb@aol.co5). Faye married Horace Robert Arnold. Born on 19 Mar 1871 in Greenville, Hunt, Texas. Horace Robert died in Hunt, Texas, on 14 Sep 1959; he was 88. They had the following children:
12 Catherine Elizabeth (1909-1975)
13 Frances Lorene (1913-)
14 Edwin Yates (1918-1975)
5. Lulu Hall. Born in 1884 in Texas.
6. Bink Hall. Born in 1886 in Texas.
7. Frank Hall. Born in 1888 in Texas.
8. Archie Hall. Born in 1890 in Texas.
9. Fannie Hall. Born in 1892.
10. Sophia Hall. Born in 1894 in Texas.
11. John/Jack B. Hall.3 Born in 1897 in Texas.
12. Catherine Elizabeth Arnold. Born on 1 Apr 1909 in Greenville, Hunt, Texas. Catherine Elizabeth died in Texas on 1 Sep 1975; she was 66. Buried in Matador Cem., Motley, Texas. On 25 Dec 1934 when Catherine Elizabeth was 25, she married Gus Bird, in Greenville, Hunt, Texas. Born on 26 Jan 1908 in Matador, Motley, Texas5.
13. Frances Lorene Arnold. Born on 8 Jan 1913 in Greenville, Hunt, Texas. Frances Lorene married Printis Eufala Ellis. Born on 24 Nov 1899 in Paris, Lamar, Texas. Printis Eufala died in Paris, Lamar, Texas, on 2 Feb 1981; he was 81. Buried in Evergreen, Paris, Texas. 1900 census: Prentice N. Ellis, father Lelija5.
14. Edwin Yates Arnold. Born on 18 Jan 1918 in Greenville, Hunt, Texas. Edwin Yates died in Denver, Colorado, on 5 May 1975; he was 57. Buried on 8 May 1975 in Ft. Logan Natl. Cem., Denver, Colorado. Occupation: Colonel, U.S. Army, WWII, Korea, Vietnam. Edwin Yates Arnold served in World War II, received many honors, and retired with the rank of colonel. Edwin Yates first married Alice Catherine O’Gier. Born on 27 Jul 1916. They were divorced on 8 Jan 1970 in Brazos, Texas. They had at least one child:
15 Linda (1948-)
On 11 Jan 1970 when Edwin Yates was 51, he second married Helen Munzenburg, in Berlin, Germany5.
15. Linda Arnold. Born on 3 Oct 1948 in Cumberland, North Carolina. Maybe married to Mr. Flowers5.
1. LDS web site
2. Stewart County, Georgia Marriage Records
4. Texas death index
5. WorldConnect Mimidobb@aol.com