|OWNERS: Sisters of Incarnate Word||ADDITION: Town Lot LOTS: #||DATE: c1896 Style/Period:|
|BUILDER:||CONSTRUCTED OF: Wood;||DESCRIPTION: Large two and 1/2 story building with porches on the first floor and upstairs on the west and south sides. Balustrades on the porches. Small tower in the middle of the roof with windows on all four sides.|
HISTORY: The Holy Angels Academy operated by the Sisters of the Incarnate Word from the late 1800s to about 1924, was located on the same property and behind St. Mary's Sanitarium. This building was torn (or burned) down along with the Sanitarium.
Source: Boerne Public Library files.- May, 1999