|ID#||ORIGINAL USE: Otto Vogt Building||PRESENT USE: Water Drilling Business||CURRENT OWNER:|
|OWNERS:Otto Vogt; Louis Bergmann; Glenn and Barbara Marquardt||LOCATION: Krause Addition Block: 200
|HISTORICAL DESIGNATION: NONE||CONDITION: Fair|
|BUILDER: Otto Vogt||CONSTRUCTED OF: Cinder block; metal roof; display windows||CONDITION: Fair||DESCRIPTION: One story cinder block building|
HISTORY: Mr. Otto Vogt, whose home was on the opposite side of Pecan Street, built this building possibly for his own business. In the early 1950's the building was sold to Louis Bergmann and sons, Walter and Elmer. The building has been occupied continuously by their water well drilling operation since that time. The well drilling business was sold to Glenn and Barbara Marquardt and partner, Ray Elder. The business under the Marquardt's remains operating under the Bergmann name and still occupies this building. - July 2002
Source: Boerne Public Library files.