BLANTON
CEMETERY

Published in the
TEXARKANA USA QUARTERLY.
Volume III, Number 2, 1976
.pg. 49
Typed up and submitted for web page by
Betty Sharp.

This cemetery is one of the oldest cemeteries in south Miller County Arkansas, near Doddridge. It is located deep in the woods near the Louisiana state line. Some of those buried in the unmarked graves are:

BLANTON           WILBANKS             PEACE              LAND

Only one marker remains:
JOHN J. RYAN    16 August 1812  (only date)



Any additions or corrections contact
Tresajjjj@hotmail.com
or
Hstryhntr2@aol.com

BACK TO MILLER COUNTY
DEATHS & CEMETERIES

 
© 2002 TUSAGS
06/06/04