Published in the
TEXARKANA USA QUARTERLY.
Volume II, Number 2, 1975, pg. 49
Typed up and submitted for web page by
The Goodson Cemetery is located about one mile due East of the Rock Store on CR road 10 and then left on an old gravel driveway about 100 feet on the left, Miller county Arkansas.
GOODSON, J. W. 1822 1876
GOODSON, E. J. 1827 1884
Any additions or corrections contact
BACK TO MILLER COUNTY
DEATHS & CEMETERIES
TEXARKANA USA GENEALOGICAL SOCIETY
© 2002 TUSAGS