About 1900  Broad and State Line looking north. To the left is Boyd Drug and Dr Preston Hunt Office and later became Sorrells and Longinotti with offices of A. B. Deupree, T. A. Sims, William C Spearman and D. S. Williams, it was here that the Texarkana National Bank was built. At the end of the block is the Offenhouser building (has the circle top walk ways.) Far back is the old Post Office building which was torn down for a new one. To the right is S. M. Ragland Cigar Co. and next door (not shown) in this building was Tony DeGrazier Saloon. The State National Bank Building was later built on this site. The steeple of the old Saint James Church can be seen in the background, and this side of the church can be seen the old Rialto Building (later, Medical Arts building)

Submitted by Wayne Adcock