1. Information contained in these records are for the private use of individual researchers. Commercial reproduction of these records in any form is forbidden without the expressed writtenconsent of Ron Brothers, Betsy Mills, and associates. Individual information may be quoted in its entiretyonly if the proper source citation is given, i.e.
Ron Brothers, The Death and Cemetery Records of Lamar County, Texas, On-Line Edition(Paris, TX: ReBroMa Press, 1999.)
2. These records are both death and cemetery records. To be in this database one may: a. Die in Lamar County and be buried elsewhere
a. Die in Lamar County and be buried elsewhere
b. Be buried in Lamar County
c. Have a tombstone in place in the county
3. Some females are entered separately by maiden and married names. A parenthesis ( ) around aname indicates a married name of the female, NOT the maiden name.
4. A blank space in the "Date of Death" means the person has a tombstone and is not deceased or no death date was present.
5. "See Notes" means they died in Lamar County but were buried elsewhere.
6. Star * and carrot ^ in the notes are paragraph indicators. This is a database and not a wordprocessor and these help when any information is converted to a word processor.
7. If you have additions, corrections or would like a biography included in a record please use theadd/change link after you locate the person. We strongly believe in citing sources thereforeyour U.S. mailing address must be sent before any changes can be made to records becauseYOU are the source. Corrections to records cannot and will not show up immediately on theweb pages. These pages may only be updated on a semi annual basis.
8. Please do not email a query about one person. What you see is all that I have. Please bepatient, I'm doing the best I can.
Use of the database implies your agreement to the above.
IF YOU HAVE TIES TO LAMAR COUNTY
Find out More
Many thanks to Roberta Woods, Ruth Renfro, Mary Claunch Lane, atriciaFerguson, Mary Ferguson, Skipper Steely, Carmen Burks, Debbie Burks, Debbie Anderson andJames Russell Hicks for the time and effort they spent in adding data to this project.
In Memory of the late Elizabeth House
for her love, kindness,
understanding, patience, unfaltering support
and her many years of dedication and service to this project.
©Ron Brothers and Betsy Mills, All Rights Reserved, 1999-present.