Collegeport Area Photos

Courtesy of Chris Murat, relative of Hugo Kundinger

Additional photos of the Kundingers and the Collegeport Pharmacy
 



Early picture of Oyster Lake Road Business at Turnerville c 1910 - 1925
1 Matagorda Bay Warehouse & Commission Company founded by F. D. Yott & C. G.Mapes with 2 railroad boxcar on the siding.
3 Store and hardware business operated by Vern Batchelder in later years.
4 Possibly A. G. Hunt blacksmith shop.
5 Collegeport Pharmacy owned by Hugo and Hattie Haisley Kundinger, moved to this location from Central Street c 1922.

 


Trespalacios River near Collegeport, Tex. - Launch Ben Hur
 


Trespalacios River - Launch Lucy Lee - Palacios
 


Hunters posing in front of the Collegeport Pharmacy.
 


Unknown man
 


Unknown people outside of the home of Burton D. and Dena Soekland Hurd.
 


Collegeport "Pagoda" Pavilion and boardwalk.
 


Collegeport School
 


 

 

Copyright 2011 - Present by Carol Sue Gibbs
All rights reserved

Created
April 23, 2011
Updated
April 23, 2011
   

HOME