Partner Society, Texas State Genealogical Society
Member, Federation of Genealogical Societies
Mid-Cities Genealogical Society P.O. Box 407
Bedford, TX 76095
The Mid-Cities Genealogical Society meets the first Thursday of each month at the Mary Lib Saleh Euless Public Library, 201 N. Ector, Euless, Texas. Visitors are welcome.
6:30 p.m. – Social
7:00 p.m. – General Meeting
Date: Thursday, December 3rd
Annual Holiday Party and Gift Exchange
The Society will provide the meat entrees. Members are asked to bring their favorite holiday dish to share, plus an inexpensive ($5.00 limit) wrapped gift for our traditional, hilarious Wright family exchange. Members are also asked to bring one or more nonperishable food items for donation to 6 Stones.
Date: Thursday, January 7th
Speaker: Mary Moore, MCGS Member
Topic: How to Plan a Family Reunion
Mary Moore has been a member of Mid-Cities since 2001. Her interest in genealogy began when she received a photo of her great grandmother's parents. Mary helped organize the first Hogan family reunion (her great-great grandfather was Elcanah Hogan) in 2002 with over 100 relatives in attendance.
- The USGenWeb Project. Marilyn Hay, Mid-Cities Genealogical Society
- Digital Scrapbooking. Sandra Crowley, Past MCGS President
- Using FamilySearch.org for Your Genealogical Research. Lynelle Moss, Plano Family History Center
- Techniques and Strategies for More Effective Online Searching. Bernard N. Meisner, MCGS Past President
- Tax Records and How to Use Them. Kelvin L. Meyers, Professional Genealogist
Free Genealogy Classes and Webinars
As a supplement to our monthly meetings, here are some instructional resources:
© Copyright 2015 by Mid-Cities Genealogical Society. All Rights Reserved.
Page revised: 9 November 2015