Morris County Texas Cemeteries Northern & Southern Sections
Published by Cass County Genealogical Society
The courthouse in the photo was built in 1882 and vacated when the new courthouse was built in 1973. Harold Nix, a local attorney, bought the building from the county in 1995 and restored it as his office.
Note: Transcriptions are available on this site through the generosity of Cass County Genealogical Society. The books are still in print and additionally contain photographs which are NOT online. For information, write the Society at P. O. Box 880, Atlanta, Texas 75551-0880 or email email@example.com
Thanks to all the volunteers who spent days, weeks and months walking the grounds of these cemeteries, transcribing gravestones and keeping them updated. They braved inclement weather of all kinds, not to mention fire ants - true Morris County locals!