Orange County Courthouse History
The current Orange County Courthouse, built in 1937, is the fourth courthouse to hold Orange County's offices and records. The first courthouse was built in 1853. The second courthouse, built in 1884 burned in 1898. The 1898 Courthouse was the county's third courthouse.
Photos of Orange County Courthouse from http://www.texasescapes.com
Copyright 2011 -present Kaye Slover All Rights Reserved.