Haley Cemetery ,"10
Oct 1880", "This cemetery is located in the northeast
quadrant of Red River County, Texas. GPS COORDINATES: Datum WGS84:
33 Deg 51.499N, 95 Deg 01.829W. Haley Cemetery is reached by
going North on Hwy 37 to the Red River and on the right or east
side with an ornate fence around it is the two graves of M. W.
and Mary D. Haley. These graves are on the George S. Park headright
survey and are inside a cattle feeding corral but separately
fenced. This cemetery was surveyed by Lawrence and Sue Dale on
19 Feb 1999. We visited the site again on 3 Feb 2003 and took
the GPS readings."