cemetery is located in the northeast quadrant of Red River County,
Texas. GPS COORDINATES: Datum WGS84: 33 Deg 37.637N, 94 Deg 46.826W.
From the intersection of FM 911 and FM 114 east of English, take
FM 114 east for 7/10 mile and turn left into the country lane
leading to the cemetery. It started as Warren Family Graveyard.
A deed dated 9 Sep 1911 and filed for record on 30 May 1912 in
Book CH Vol 78 Page 594 conveys '1 acre of land of the David
Strickland survey to the Henrietta Methodist Episcopal Church'
from J. T. Clark et ux to Warren Family Cemetery. The oldest
marked grave is that of James F. Warren who died in 1872. This
cemetery was surveyed by Lawrence and Sue Dale on 20 Jan 1999.
We again were on the site on 30 Jan 2003 to record the GPS Coordinates.
We also did a re walk of the cemetery adding new burials and
noting marker changes."
For Inventory Go Here