Red River County
Old Siloam B Cemetery ,"This cemetery is located in the northwest quadrant of Red River County, Texas. GPS Coordinates, Datum WGS84: 33 Deg 55.043N, 95 Deg 09.220W. This cemetery is located just south of FM 410 and its intersection with the sandy road that goes to Siloam. The cemetery is located in a large stand of old trees and is on the east side of the road. It is located on the Alexander S. Johnson Survey which is in northwest RRCo TX. This is an old abandoned black cemetery and there are no stone markers left here if there ever were any. There exists at this time 4 wooden blocks to mark graves and several depressions where graves are located. In c/a 1931 the burials for this area were moved to Siloam Church about two miles to the south. This cemetery was surveyed by Lawrence and Sue Dale on 23 Jan 2000. We visited the site again on 6 Dec 2003 and took the GPS readings."