Some of their children were John Preston, Lee, Henry Thomas, Eula (Zollner). Are there any cemeteries in and around Fate, TX? Any help would be appreciated.
Looking for anyone who might have information on the family of Daniel and Sarah TRAMMELL who lived in the Copeville Community in the late 1800's. I know some of their children married into the MOUNCE, SEAY and EARP family. Any information will be appreciated.
Does Rockwall County have the cemeteries transcribed? If so, do you have access, or can you tell me where to write to find out if there are any Ashleys listed in the county cemeteries?
Thank you --Ethel Taylor
Olivia Jeffries LOWRY
Robert James LOWRY
Any information you might have would be appreciated. They all lived in or around Fate, Texas. I have nothing else on them except that they are my Great Grandparents.
Thank You. Holli Kees
Also seeking any information on Bert Littleton MITCHELL and Bonnlyn LOVING, married in Fate Texas, Rockwall County. No dates are available on them. I believe Bonnlyn was born and raised in Fate, but this is just heresay.
Would also like to correspond with any descendants of this family. Have some info that I can share.
Herbert Arthur GRAY - b. June 1, 1880
Walter C. GRAY - b. October 21, 1882
Chester E. GRAY - b. July 14, 1886
Please contact me if anyone has any information about this family. I am especially trying to find out the names of the parents of Thomas and Emma GRAY, their birthdates, etc. Thank you very much for your help. Lemerson@worldnet.att.net
William R. MCDANIEL b. about 1840 in MO married Nancy J. COLSON b. VA and had 7 children. Parents of William both born in Tennessee.
James Sales McDaniel, b. 7/18/1859 TX, d. 5/14/1939 Rockwall TX
T. J. McDaniel. b. abt 1861 TX
H. R. McDaniel b. abt 1864 TX
M. E. S. McDaniel b. abt 1868 TX
W. J. McDaniel b. abt. 1873 TX
S. B. McDaniel b. abt 1875 TX
D. A. McDaniel b. abt 1878 TX
James Sales McDaniel, b 7/18/1859 married Susan E. GILSTRAP and had 9 children, all in Rockwall County, TX:
George Elverton b. 10/5/1881 - have more
William T. b. 9/1883
Nancy j. b. 7/1886
James E. b. 10/1888
]Ivey G. b. 2/1892
Jewel b. 2/1895
Maybell b. 9/3/1896, d. 3/19/1966 TX
Corry E. b. 12/1898
Audry b. 1905
Seeking information on Peter KUYKENDALL who died in Rockwall County on February 1879. He was born about 1806-10, place unknown and married Prudence TERRY about 1827 also place unknown. Any information on KUYKENDALL and TERRY lines will be greatly appreciated.
Have very little more info to go on.
William and Nancy had 7 known children:
1. James Sales MCDANIEL, b. July 18, 1859 in TX, d. May 14, 1939 in Rockwall TX, buried in Parker Cemetery, married Susan E. Gilstrap and had 9 children.
2. T. J. MCDANIEL, b. abt 1861 in TX
3. H. R. MCDANIEL, b. abt 1864 in TX
4. M. E. S. MCDANIEL, b. abt 1868 in TX
5. W. J. MCDANIEL, b. abt 1873 in TX
6. S. B. MCDANIEL, b. abt 1875 in TX
7. D. A. MCDANIEL, b. abt 1878 in TX
James Sales and Susan (Gilstrap) MCDANIEL had 9 known children:
1. George Elverton MCDANIEL, b. Oct. 5, 1881 in Montague County TX, d. July 28, 1964 in Rockwall TX, buried in Mills Cemetery, Garland TX. Married Francis ? and had 4 children: Babe Onava MCDANIEL married ? Jones, Edward Foy, b. Oct 11, 1912 in Rockwall, d. November 1982 in Dallas TX, married Edna Lee Erwin, W. T. "Dub" b. Aug. 31, 1919 in Rockwall, d. Nov 16, 1964 in Rockwall TX and Hallie M. b. 1920.
2. William T. MCDANIEL, b. September 1883
3. Nancy J. MCDANIEL, b. July 1886
4. James E. MCDANIEL, b. October 1888 in TX, married Martha ?
5. Ivey G. MCDANIEL, b. February 1892
6. Jewell MCDANIEL, b. February 1895
7. Maybell MCDANIEL, b. September 3, 1896 in Rockwall TX, d. March 19, 1966 in Rockwall TX
8. Corry E. MCDANIEL, b. December 1898
9. Audry MCDANIEL, b. 1905
Actually, I'm looking for ANY additional information on my MCDANIEL family from Rockwall TX. Gwen (Brewer) McDaniel firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to Rockwall County Website
This site is part of the TXGenWeb project and maintained by Shirley Cullum . Content of this site has been gathered from many sources and transcribed records. Therefore, errors may occur. When in doubt as to the accuracy of data contained herein, go to the actual records yourself. If you find any inaccurate data, please let me know. The information contained in this website is for your personal use only. All pages, compilations, transcriptions and abstracts are protected by copyright law and may not be published in whole or in part without written consent of the author, contributor and/or webmaster.
© Copyright 2007 Kathey Hunt