Hudd (Hud) is north of Little Rough Creek and twenty miles northeast of Snyder in extreme northeastern Scurry County. The community was named after James B. Hudnall, the first postmaster, and had a post office from 1901 until around 1934. In 1920 Hudd had a population of fifteen. The 1985 county highway map showed the Hudd community but no businesses.
Last Updated: December 12, 2010