Native & Heirloom Plant Fair!
Saturday, April 14th, 2012, 9 AM - 3 PM
Admission and vendor space is FREE!
If you are interested in being a vendor, contact Russell at 254-968-9761 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Informative presentation at 1 PM in the Chapel
Karen Richardson, Landscape Architect, owner of River Glen Studio in Glen Rose
"From No Natives to Know Natives"--All about native plants. From the prairies to transforming the landscapes of the future, explore modern uses for native plants, including new varieties, how to make plant selections, and pushing the limits--unusual natives and unusual places.
This year's vendors include:
- Worthington Orchards - Strawberries, yard art, annuals
- R & E Plants - Herbs, perennials, vegetables
- Tarleton Horticulture Club - Plants: native, adapted, and different!
- Wright's Nursery - native & adapted plants
- River Glen Studio - Succulents & perrenials
- Annette Caldwell - Local bedding plants
- Lone Star Iris Society
- FAITH Homeschool Atheletics - Baked goods
- lavendergrams.com - New: Cowboy Capital lavender sleeping pillows
- Norman Fox - Handmade knives
- Connie Fox - Hand carved and painted gourds
- E & R Fudge and Company - Fudge & candy
- Sandie's Sale Barn - Montana West handbags, flipflops & silver jewlery
- Town & Country Quilt Guild - Quilt raffle
- Just Bread - Sourdough breads
- H & H Stones - Handmade decorative stepping stones
- Garden Graffiti - Garden signs and decorations
- Miller's Homemade Amish Ice Cream
- Tribeta (Tarleton Biological Honor Society) - Concessions...including sausage wraps, frito pie, nachos, cookies, and cold drinks