Southlake, Texas, 1050 feet west of 1320 North Carroll Avenue, north of Hwy.
114. First recorded burial was in 1856.
At one time there were photographs and inscriptions from the headstones on
the City of Southlake website,
but they were removed when the website was redesigned.
Recorded in Cemeteries of Northeast Tarrant County, Texas,
page 77, by Evelyn D'Arcy Cushman. Available at the Texas State Library,
Dallas Public Library, Allen County Public Library and at the Fort Worth
Public Library. Also available through a Family History Center from the Church
of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
Recorded in Abandoned Pioneer Cemeteries of Northeast Tarrant Co.
Texas, pages 70-71, by M.E. Patterson. Available in the Fort Worth