On D/FW Airport Property, 3/10 mile south of Harwood and 1/2 mile east
of Minter's Chapel Road. Earliest recorded burial was in 1869.
Recorded in Cemeteries of Northeast Tarrant County, Texas,
page 77, by Evelyn D'Arcy Cushman. Available at the Texas State Library,
Dallas Public Library, Allen County Public Library and at the Fort Worth
Public Library. Also available through a Family History Center from the Church
of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.