The Grand Prairie Cemetery has been identified as the Turck Cemetery on the
corner of Fairmont & Hemingway Drives in Grand Prairie. It is adjacent
to Fish Creek Park. The only stone is "Turch" and there were at least two
Turck families living nearby in 1895 (the Sam Street Map). The Tarrant Appraisal
District called it the B.A. Barnes Cemetery, don't know why. Source:
Jo Pirtle, Tarrant County Historical
We had previously identified this as Grand Prairie Cemetery at Sheffield
Village in Grand Prairie, Texas.