|aka Harper's Rest Cemetery
Haltom City, Texas, 1800 Layton Avenue. This cemetery was in use 1911-1928.
Recorded in Texas Cemetery Records: Tarrant County, volume
11, page 40, by DAR. Available at the Fort Worth Public Library.
Recorded in Cemeteries of Northeast Tarrant County, Texas,
page 126, by Evelyn D'Arcy Cushman. Available at the Texas State Library,
Dallas Public Library, Allen County Public Library and at the Fort Worth
Public Library. Also available through a Family History Center from the Church
of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.