aka Randol Cemetery
Fort Worth, Texas, 8550 (or 8551) Meadowbrook Drive. This cemetery is located
on the west side of the road just north of the intersection of Meadowbrook
Drive and Ederville Road. This is about a quarter mile south of Interstate
30 in east Fort Worth. Earliest recorded burial was in 1871.
Recorded in Texas Cemetery Records: Tarrant County, volume
7, pages 103-104 and volume 8, pages 13-14, by DAR. Available at the Fort
Worth Public Library.
Recorded in Footprints, vol. 8, #6, June 1965, page 3, by the
Fort Worth Genealogical Society. Available in the Fort Worth Public Library.