Southlake, Texas, 100 yards east of Peytonville Avenue, 1.8 miles north of
F.M. 1709. Earliest known burial was in 1855.
Recorded in Cemeteries of Northeast Tarrant County, Texas,
pages 127-129, by Evelyn D'Arcy Cushman. Available at the Texas State Library,
Dallas Public Library, Allen County Public Library and at the Fort Worth
Public Library. Also available through a Family History Center from the Church
of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
Recorded in Abandoned Pioneer Cemeteries of Northeast Tarrant Co.
Texas, pages 24-30, by M.E. Patterson. Available in the Fort Worth
The history found on this website has also been published on pages 158-161 of the November 2005 issue of Footprints, quarterly publication of the Fort Worth Genealogical Society.
At one time the cemetery history and tombstone inscriptions were available on the City of Southlake website. Both documents have since been removed.