Was located on the west side of DFW Airport. The graves were removed
to Blubonnet Hills & Colleyville Cemeteries. Earliest recorded burial
was in 1873.
Recorded in Texas Cemetery Records: Tarrant County, volume
11, pages 27-29, by DAR. Available at the Fort Worth Public Library.
Recorded in Cemeteries of Northeast Tarrant County, Texas,
pages 239-240, by Evelyn D'Arcy Cushman. Available at the Texas State Library,
Dallas Public Library, Allen County Public Library and at the Fort Worth
Public Library. Also available through a Family History Center from the Church
of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
Recorded in Abandoned Pioneer Cemeteries of Northeast Tarrant Co.
Texas, pages 31-32, by M.E. Patterson. Available in the Fort Worth