aka Clements Cemetery
Grapevine, Texas, on the west side of Hwy 121 about 300 feet north of
the Hall-Johnson Road. Earliest burial reported was in 1862. This cemetery
is still in use.
Recorded in Texas Cemetery Records: Tarrant County, volume
9, pages 20-29, by DAR. Available at the Fort Worth Public Library.
Recorded in Cemeteries of Northeast Tarrant County, Texas,
pages 160-174, by Evelyn D'Arcy Cushman. Available at the Texas State Library,
Dallas Public Library, Allen County Public Library and at the Fort Worth
Public Library. Also available through a Family History Center from the Church
of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
Recorded in Historical and Genealogical Records of Texas, volume
6, pages 20-29, by DAR. Available at the Fort Worth Public Library.