Located at 1301 Cardinal Road on the north and Hurst Boulevard (Hwy 10) on
the south. Earliest burial reported was in 1858.
Recorded in Texas Cemetery Records: Tarrant County, volume
7, pages 100-102 and volume 8, pages 27-28, by DAR. Available at the Fort
Worth Public Library.
Recorded in Cemeteries of Northeast Tarrant County, Texas,
pages 158-159, by Evelyn D'Arcy Cushman. Available at the Texas State Library,
Dallas Public Library, Allen County Public Library and at the Fort Worth
Public Library. Also available through a Family History Center from the Church
of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
Recorded in Abandoned Pioneer Cemeteries of Northeast Tarrant Co.
Texas, pages 39-41, by M.E. Patterson. Available in the Fort Worth