aka Tarrant County Cemetery
Fort Worth, Texas, 3200 North Sylvania Avenue. Moved to Mount Olivet Cemetery.
Other records show that the graves were removed to Oakwood Cemetery in 1954
Recorded in Cemeteries of Northeast Tarrant County, Texas,
page 243, by Evelyn D'Arcy Cushman. Available at the Texas State Library,
Dallas Public Library, Allen County Public Library and at the Fort Worth
Public Library. Also available through a Family History Center from the Church
of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
Also recorded on pages 175-176 in the November 2006 issue of Footprints, quarterly publication of the Fort Worth Genealogical Society.