aka Ray Cemetery
Fort Worth, Texas. Was 1/8 mile northwest of John T. White Road and
East Loop 820. The graves were removed to Rose Hill Burial Park. Earliest
burial reported was in 1883.
Recorded in Texas Cemetery Records: Tarrant County, volume
8, pages 15-16, by DAR. Available at the Fort Worth Public Library.
Recorded in Cemeteries of Northeast Tarrant County, Texas,
pages 241-242, by Evelyn D'Arcy Cushman. Available at the Texas State Library,
Dallas Public Library, Allen County Public Library and at the Fort Worth
Public Library. Also available through a Family History Center from the Church
of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.