Bedford, Texas, on the south side of Cheek-Sparger Road about 1/4 mile east
of Jackson Road. Earliest burial reported was in the 1860's.
Recorded in Cemeteries of Northeast Tarrant County, Texas,
page 243, by Evelyn D'Arcy Cushman. Available at the Texas State Library,
Dallas Public Library, Allen County Public Library and at the Fort Worth
Public Library. Also available through a Family History Center from the Church
of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
Recorded in Footprints, volume 25, #4, November 1982, page
192, by the Fort Worth Genealogical Society. Available in the Fort Worth
Recorded in A Tale of Mid-Cities, vol. 4, #1, October 1982,
pages 11-12, by the Mid-Cities Genealogical Society. Available at the Fort
Worth Public Library.
Recorded in Abandoned Pioneer Cemeteries of Northeast Tarrant Co.
Texas, pages 55-56, by M.E. Patterson. Available in the Fort Worth