aka West Fork Cemetery
Arlington, Texas, at the intersection of north bound Watson Road and Ave.
H, just north of Interstate 30. Earliest burial reported was in 1846.
Recorded in Texas Cemetery Records: Tarrant County, volume
10, pages 62-72, by DAR. Available at the Fort Worth Public Library.
Recorded in Cemeteries of Northeast Tarrant County, Texas,
pages 205-216, by Evelyn D'Arcy Cushman. Available at the Texas State Library,
Dallas Public Library, Allen County Public Library and at the Fort Worth
Public Library. Also available through a Family History Center from the Church
of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
Recorded in Watson Cemetery Inscriptions, 1846-1970, by Mary
Wheeler Jones. Available at the Dallas Public Library and at the Fort Worth
The inventory, found on this website has been republished in the May, August and November 2003 issues of Footprints, quarterly publication of the Fort Worth Genealogical Society.