Fort Worth, Texas. Behind a stockade fence on the west side of Streamwood
Road about 100 yards north of Tamarack Road. Earliest burial reported
was in 1867.
Recorded as an unidentified cemetery in Footprints, Vol. 20,
#4, November, 1977, page 196; and again in the February 2007 issue on page 40, by the Fort Worth Genealogical Society, Fort
Worth, Texas. Available at the Texas State Library, Allen County Public Library,
Amarillo Public Library, New York Public Library, Dallas Public Library,
Mesquite Public Library, Grand Prairie Memorial Library, Clayton Library
and at the Fort Worth Public Library.