Texas Christian University

Fort Worth, Texas

(Photos by Martin family about 1915-17 era)

Contributed by Robert C. Davis
Austin, Texas

 

TCU Administration Building was opened in September 1911.

  

TCU Administration Building and far right is Jarvis Hall, the women's dormitory.

  

TCU Administration Building, then left is Clark Hall, and far left is Goode Hall. Clark Hall was demolished in 1959, and Goode Hall was demolished in 1958. Note the "Bandstand" in the foreground of photo.

  

Jarvis Hall, the women's dormitory.

  

View looking north at side of Administration Building from old Clark Hall.

  

Old Clark Hall shown at left, and Administration Building to the right.

  

Side entrance to Administration Building.

 

Go Back
 

Tarrant County TXGenWeb
Copyright © 2008. All rights reserved

This page  created 7 Feb 2008. - Last modified 6 May 2008.